View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 09:27 PM   #59
Bazinga

Hey Will did you play in Springfield today?

In the group ahead of me today on the first tee, a gentleman steps up on the first tee and I hear him say "Lord please get this into the fairway that is all I ask".

He proceeded to hit it off the toe 25yds straight right into the lake. Immediatly after finishing his prayer, and watching the ball hit the water, he let off with a 4-5min tirade of words I dare not share. I was laughing so I almost could't hit the ball when our group was up next.

Then on the 4th hole he flubs 3 chips in a row next thing I know he throws his PW 50 yards into the creek. And after following him around the course I got to say that it was the best shot he had today.

I've played with better and I played with worse, but this guy was the most entertaining I have had the pleasure of following on a golf course.
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.