View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:00 AM   #15158
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
My wife doesn't really like ribs very much, so when I make a rack or two I'm stuck eating them until I don't want anymore. I'll pull and chop whatever I've got for leftovers into small dice and use it for poppers. That's a winner as well.

I don't mind pork on pork action, it all works for me.
Good call on the rib meat. I've had some really good crab poppers as well. Gives them a crab rangoon thing going on.

I'd planned to try some cut up pineapple in them for that sweet/heat combo but ultimately said **** it. Between prepping the jalapenos, mixing anything with a cream cheese base, filling, and wrapping with bacon, poppers are a labor of love. They're really the only thing I get annoyed by if people skip over or don't rave about at gatherings.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.