View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 08:48 AM   #15157
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Pulled chicken with hot sauce is a solid choice as it gives the popper a buffalo chicken dip vibe.

My favorite iteration is chorizo though. Sure its a bit pork gluttonous if wrapping in bacon, but man, it just packs the flavor. I can add all the rub and seasoning in the world to the cream cheese yet still always find a plain popper a bit bland.
My wife doesn't really like ribs very much, so when I make a rack or two I'm stuck eating them until I don't want anymore. I'll pull and chop whatever I've got for leftovers into small dice and use it for poppers. That's a winner as well.

I don't mind pork on pork action, it all works for me.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote