View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 06:51 AM   #15156
MVP

I have a ghost pepper based powder that would contradict that bland remark

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Pulled chicken with hot sauce is a solid choice as it gives the popper a buffalo chicken dip vibe.

My favorite iteration is chorizo though. Sure its a bit pork gluttonous if wrapping in bacon, but man, it just packs the flavor. I can add all the rub and seasoning in the world to the cream cheese yet still always find a plain popper a bit bland.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.