Thread: Movies and TV Halloween Kills Pushed to 2021
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 09:38 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't see why any movie company wouldn't just postpone any movie worth a shit until next summer. No reason to have it come out now and make 200% less. Yes, I know people can buy movies at home. And I do that. But it only costs me $19.99 and I watch it with 2 or 3 people. But some of the movie experience is the social aspect of it..and then getting a $10 tub of popcorn and a $9 soda.

I suppose the movie production company doesn't incur the expenses of the theater and their overhead but it still has to hurt the bottom line significantly.
In the case of Tenet, it’s more of a Chris Nolan decision. He wants to be the guy who’s the first back and I think he feels indebted to the theater owners.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.