View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:23 PM   #127
Most Valuable Villain

I wasn't in a position to grab a DE in this mock draft but I think adding Tillery allows Spags to move Jones out into the DE spot more and a rotation of Jones, Speaks, Okafor and Ogbah should be at least average next season. Bunting and Thornhill improve the secondary and McGovern can slot in at LG...replacing Erving. Moreau gives you a 2nd TE that can improve the running game and also work the short routes in this offense. Williams is the kind of RB that Veach is looking for and Hurd is a WR/RB that can run the screens and bubbles that Reid likes. I have a feeling that we're going to be running a lot of nickle....so I didn't go LB high....which was easy because there weren't any.

29. Jerry Tillery, IDL Notre Dame
61. Sean Bunting, CB Central Michigan
63. Juan Thornhill, S Virginia
92. Connor McGovern, IOL Penn State
167. Foster Moreau, TE LSU
201. Dexter Williams, RB Notre Dame
214. Jalen Hurd, WR Baylor
216. T.J. Edwards, LB Wisconsin
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote