View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:08 AM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

I’ve been sharing the news that I’ve seen for over a month about this draft. It’s a damn good draft that’s has quality depth from pick 25 to roughly 115.

There’s going to be starting caliber players in rd 3 to early rd 4, which is why I want Veach to try to accumulate 2 more picks in that area.

And yeah I think “weapons” for Veach means another starting caliber RB and developmental receiver. It’s no secret that we struggled at RB last year. Damien Williams was hurt and Shady fumbled while Darwin doesn’t look like a starter.

Get an extra pick or two and get one of these RB’s.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote