View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 03:29 PM   #46
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I ran it today.

32. Dillon Radunz (No WR worth this spot, Ojulari was gone, scared of Phillips concussion issues now, I think the team grade is higher on him than for many - really, this is a perfect Andy Reid tackle)
64. Dayo Odeyingbo (Best value. 2nd round worthy OL did not make it here)
95. Tylan Wallace (best-rated WR there, though KC might prefer Marquez Stevenson or Dyami Brown or the Louisville kid here)

I don't think that site's rankings are quite as good as a place like PFN.

Here's what I just ran at PFN, which lets you make trades AND has an AI trade engine that is pretty good. I think their board is a little better right now, too.

41. Terrance Marshall, Jr. WR (trade down)
64. Dillon Radunz, OT
72. Quinn Meinerz, C (the second trade down pick, let's me use it on a IOL upgrade)
95. Dayo Odeyingbo, DE (super excited about his potential, think this may be more of a 2nd round pick)
137. Monty Rice, LB (trade down, speedy LB for depth/ST, could develop into a good nickel/dime LB alongside Gay)
163. William Bradley-King, DE (this is another scheme fit; Bradley-King is a long, physical end with some upside)
168. Jaelon Darden, WR (this pick moved up in one of my trades; with it, I go BPA and get someone who can be used in the return game to allow Hardman a bigger role in the offense. He's a poor man's Kadarius Toney, IMO)

A draft like this shapes up as a best-case scenario for KC, IMO. They get a bunch of guys who can help. You'd have to bring Remmers back in this situation, because I think Radunz needs a year in an NFL S&T program before he can really take off (the reason he's more of a Day 2 than Day 1 guy, IMO). You'd roll the dice with Radunz and Niang and hope one of them is ready to start.

Meinerz would give you an instant starter at C, let you save money on Reiter, and potentially upgrade in a big way there.

Odeyingbo and Bradley-King are developmental guys who fit the system well, can contribute as rotation guys next year, and give you more pass rush juice. Lot of upside there, IMO.

Rice is depth. Darden is depth. Both have a little upside.

And i've saved the best for last. Getting Marshall Jr AND trading down seems too good to be true, and might be. But adding a 6-3 WR who is versatile enough to play inside or out, with the RAC skills different look he'd add to this offense would be phenomenal.

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 02-03-2021 at 03:51 PM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote