Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:36 PM   #104
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Noticed these were up this morning on HBOMax. Carter was an absolute smoke show back in the 70s.

She guest starred on The Muppet Show once. I checked just now and the air date is listed as 02/14/1980. I remember watching it. My sister and her friend were annoyed with me because I was glued to the TV when she was on. At one point I said that I liked her singing voice, and my sister said something like I should try listening to her sing without looking at her. I recall being appalled at the idea and asking her, "Why in the world would I want to stop looking at her?" Lynda Carter was smoking hot and is still an attractive woman.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote