Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 12:51 AM   #260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Looks good. I see your putting a pretty good dent in the Buffalo Trace and Four Roses. Like them both and Buff Trace is a steal at its price point.
yea the BT was $25 and I got that bottle for the 4th of July this year to pop open and pass around. My intentions were to kill the entire bottle before the night was over with everyone. I'll just enjoy the last of it by myself. I picked up that old rip van winkle from the liquor store for $45 which I thought was a huge steal because the secondary market for it is $250+. My quest for other bourbon continues.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.