Thread: Football Otis Taylor
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:45 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I've been screaming for Otis for 20 years. The HOF is supposed to induct a bunch of AFL guys next year, and hopefully he'll be one of them. Induct him before he checks out.
I can't think of a WR before him that had that size/physicality/speed that he possesed, he was unique. And so smooth striding for a guy that size.

There is no way Lynn Swann belongs in the HOF to begin with and definately not ahead of Otis Taylor.

I'd like to see Cookie Gilchrist in the HOF, but can see why he isn't there, too few years of production. Imagine a 250 RB (fb) in the early 60's with speed, the first AFL 1000 yard rusher.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.