View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 12:51 AM   #34184
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If this isn’t proof that I was right all along about this arrogant asshole having an agenda then I don’t know what is.

“False equivalency”

The ****ing irony.

You’re right, it is a false equivalency. That’s the ****ing point. Wanting to be able to live our lives (with reasonable social distancing measures) isn’t nearly as dangerous as what these riots are potentially doing in terms of spreading COVID.

Give me a ****ing break.
If your “reasonable social distancing” includes all of the following, good job and no complaints.

1. Washing hands 20 sec 10x per day if you are out in public.
2. Wearing masks when in public.
3. Staying 6 feet away from people not in your household if at all possible, brief passings excluded.
4. Stay home when you have any cold/flu symptom.

Hamas isn’t a POS. He is correct that the right not to have a anyone kneel on your ****ing throat slightly supersedes anyone’s right to get a haircut, regardless of any COVID measures or non-measures, period.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote