View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 09:29 PM   #27
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I like her.

And I like that she did that with zero make-up.

The people that want to bag on her live in a fantasy world of photoshopped falsities.

She's a good girl, and she loves Patrick. He loves her. Right on. All is well.

When she gets dolled up, she looks like a million bucks. You guys that want to bag on her couldn't get within ten feet of that. And you know it, and that's why you talk shit from your mom's basement.

I got news for you: Actual, real women don't look like photoshopped magazine shoots 24/7. If you're REAL lucky, (and I am. ) your lady can look like that when she wants to. If you're EVEN LUCKIER, you grow to not even care really; because you actually enjoy her company all of the time. And in that I am very lucky too.
I think several of the other chiefs wives/girlfriends are more attractive tbh but that's just my opinion. Pat clearly isn't with her for looks alone.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.