View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 05:57 AM   #45
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Glad to see you around
Thanks man, didn't plan on it but Tool threads will always bring me out from under my rock.

Seriously though, to say Ringo "wins" because he's recorded more songs is silly. And just because none of Danny's bands fit that style doesn't mean he couldn't carry a groove/backbeat if he wanted to. I've read somewhere he's an excellent jazz drummer, that's how he was originally trained but too lazy to look it up.

I'd bet my house Danny could listen to any Beatles song once and perform an exact replica of Ringo's elementary beats. Hell, I can play damn near every Beatles song and I only have 4 years of percussion in high school. Ringo probably couldn't even count some of Danny's polyrhythms.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.