Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 12:05 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If so, then you need to watch all 7 seasons of The Clone Wars and all four seasons of Star Wars Rebels.

Not only does the Clone Wars series completely kick ass, we see Anakin and Obi Wan's brotherly type of relationship up close and personal, as well as a deep dive into the Clone Wars, the clones themselves and the return of Darth Maul, while learning a bit more about The Force itself.

We also get to know Anakin's Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, and her role in the entire saga. I can't imagine watching Episode 5 of The Mandalorian Season 2 and not understanding why Ahsoka's presence was so incredible and such an integral part of the overall Star Wars story. Her upcoming series will be very important to the overall story and she's a fan favorite (and personally one of my All Time favorite SW characters).

Star Wars Rebels is also integral to the overall story, as characters from The Clone Wars series make appearances, followed by appearances in Rogue One. The first season is a little more "kid friendly" than the subsequent three seasons but it definitely gets much darker in Season 2, which carries forward into the fourth season and its two-part finale (which is also integral to The Mandalorian).

Both animated series are Canon and IMO, required viewing, especially with "Andor", the Rogue One Prequel series set to release in 2022 along with the Ahsoka series. It won't be the least bit surprising when the Obi Wan series ties back into all of these other properties as well because finally, Star Wars is an interconnected universe and to understand what's fully going on, you'll need to see both animated series (and from the looks of it and they way they're tying in Omega to the cloners in The Mandalorian, The Bad Batch is going to be integral, too).
Hell yeah dude. My 3 year old boy is loving Bad Batch, so I anm down for more of this content. Appreciate the summary. Between watching Adventure Time with my daughter and now this, it's not so bad being subjected to watching these shows with my kids.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.