Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 08:11 AM   #153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Episode 7??

Have you missed Star Wars: Rebels, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Rogue One and two seasons of The Mandalorian?

All of those titles, including The Bad Batch premiere, are far better than Episode 7.
Haven't watched rebels, or clone wars.

Didn't love Rogue One (it was fine but forgettable for me).

Mandalorian is good, but it has traversed far too much in the "Mando shows up to some random planet, runs into someone they know, they get out of a jam, and you get 3 mins of plot advancement at the end" trope for me to place it into my upper tier.

I'm just a sucker for the "what was happening to these people during X event" kind of stories. Always entertaining when well done.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.