View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:26 PM   #65
Veteran

While I enjoyed the video I'd suggest that the calculations/numbers are off.

How can he use total possessions but base everything else (missed kicks, defense dropped INT, WR dropped pass and such) on snaps?

In the video it talks about how many "possessions" each team gets a game. The guy said each team has about 11-12 possessions a game so he rounded it to a total of 25 possessions a game. I'd argue that with football you should use SNAPS not possessions. An average NFL game has a total of about 126 total snaps which is WAY more than the 25 number he talks about.

Put 126 into the calculations instead of 25 and all of those graphs and charts seem like every team has basically the same amount of luck or Bad luck.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote