Thread: Life Gabby Petito
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:00 AM   #305
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I doubt they are charged with anything but they are liars for sure. I love my kids, both girls, but if they strangled to death another person in some nut ball fit of rage I would not let them off the hook. Love or no love, you should not do that because there is the victims family to consider. If the situation was reversed how would they feel and they knew Gabby for gods sake. She ****ing lived there with them.

What if he had killed another person while in hiding to keep his location secret? You just don't know what he would do. His parents took a real chance lying to the feds but they will most likely be free and just not liked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
I doubt his parents assumed he would kill another person in hiding. They probably thought he was there looking for the one-armed man who actually killed Gabby Petito.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
He wasn’t charged with a crime until after he disappeared. He was only a person of interest when he was with his parents. Good luck charging the parents with something that will stick.
Every parent on this forum knows they would sacrifice themselves to save their kid. That's just the way it is.

This appears to be a crime of passion. He's not a serial killer thats going to kill someone else.

If its a case of someone else getting killed, totally different. The brother turning in the Unabomber for example. Then those additional innocent deaths on your hands too.

But, if the FBI has clear evidence that the parents covered up something, why have they not been arrested?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.