View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 09:23 AM   #5543
I could of gone pro

How many guys have their own golf cart? Where I live, The Villages, latest count the population is 127,000 and 75,000 golf carts. You can drive them anywhere in the 40 square miles of The Villages. I have 8 championship 27 hole layouts I can drive to within 20 minutes in my golf cart.

Most everyone here has stickers on their cart, probably Red Sox, Yankees and Steelers are the most common. I do know two guys at the gym that have Chiefs Carts, they're both from Omaha and worked together for 30 years at a school. One was the principal and the other was a science teacher and he hired him in 1980 and they both retired here. Anyway, I know you'll have some good comments. I was born in Baltimore in 1950, so I grew up a Colts fan, but I lived from the 4th grade through age 27 in St. Petersburg, except for 3 years in the Army. I moved back to Baltimore when I was 39 and lived there 20 years until I retired here back in Florida 9 years ago.

So I was in Baltimore when the Ravens started and was actually at the first game in 1996 when they beat the Raiders. My cart I bought new nine years ago, it's a Yamaha gas engine, 6 gallon tank, gets about 40 mpg. It cost new $10,300 with the options of the Ultimate Seats, Black Roof, Cooler, 2 sand bottles, ball and club washer and floor mat. Today it would cost about $15,000 here locally at The Villages Golf Cars, you can shop around and do better buying out of the area.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli