View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 05:14 PM   #157
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I wouldn’t be opposed to a center

Wouldn’t be my first choice. Frankly I don’t care who they pick this year though
I care.

This team lost games because of their lack of talented and effective running backs. The offense didn't perform nearly as well without Hill and Watkins while Robinson is maybe their 4th option at WR, who's only on a one year deal.

If they trade out of #32, they can address RB, CB, WR and maybe LB but if they're stuck, they'll be missing out on a lot of talent in this draft.

Drafting a center isn't a priority, it's a luxury and one the Chiefs don't have with only 5 picks.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.