View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 10:40 AM   #279
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
OMG this. “Better WR groups in the league.”

What’s going on on this board? Have people gone crazy? We have no proven WR1 on the roster. We’ve taken a lot of decent fliers on players with upside. We have the best QB in the league.

But these guys with a hyperaverage QB like, say, Kirk Cousins would strike fear in absolutely no one.
On paper, this is one of the better WR groups in the league. We have 2 established veteran #2 WRs in the NFL, a high end gadget WR with legit top 10 NFL burner speed and we drafted a guy with definite #1 WR upside snd got another guy as an UDFA that has elite #1 type upside (though it’s questionable if his body will stay healthy enough to realize that upside)

I see the comment of “one of the better WR groups” as nothing more than saying top half of the league. But obviously some see that comment more like “one of the best WR groups in the league.

It’s semantics and I’ll choose my words more carefully, going forward.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.