Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 06:54 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah. All comes down to grade.

If you have Marshall and Olave as top 30 players and an IOL as a top 50 player, hard to see them sticking at 32 and still taking the IOL.
Agreed. I’d probably have both of those guys in that 30-40 range. Marshall is a little higher because of his size, which I think would compliment Hill and Hardman perfectly. Olave is a great fit too though.

Toney is climbing up my board every time I watch more of him. He is really intriguing with his RAC ability. He’s like the Kamara of WR’s the way he glides around the field and just bounces off tackles so uniquely.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.