View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 11:19 PM   #6
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

This is going be the best damn team in Chiefs history possibly best team in the history of the NFL. Top 5 defense with this secondary and the leadership on defense Nick Bolton Jones Gay Sneed McDuffie the Greek to name a few. 85 Bears.

The offense I can see Patrick going off with 8 touchdowns in a single game. That's my prediction I think 7 for sure. Won a Super Bowl on one leg and we upgraded our WR core. I'm so giddy for this season. We carved the Eagles defense in the second half. We started or played 8 rooks on defense.

I heard Justin Reid is ripped this offseason best shape of his career.

It's going be a contest who knocks out more scrambling quarterbacks Leo Chenal or Bryan Cook.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote