View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 11:07 PM   #3
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I think the defense will be better at all three levels this year compared to last year, and I think last year’s defense was really underrated.

Though I believe this defense will be top 10, the stats won’t reflect it. Too many teams will be playing from behind and airing it out. We’ll coast to end several games. We also play too many good QBs.

The Eagles defense was good last year, but we know their stats (specifically all of their coverage stats and pass rushing stats) were significantly aided by playing such awful QBs all season long.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.