View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:30 PM   #131
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I thought it was a forgone conclusion that Queen, Murray, and Baun would be off the board by 32, but the truth is a lot of teams that needed a LB addressed it in free agency. Mock drafts have started to reflect that now.

I still wouldn’t count on it, but I don’t think it’s 100% certain anymore.
The way I look it as this: Are any of those guys worth two picks?

If they sit at #32 and take any of them over moving back and adding more selections, regardless of the round, that will the player's assigned value because we all know that there will be a team or multiple teams offering multiple picks to move into the #32 slot. And with the Chiefs current shortage of selections in Rounds 1-5, I think they'll be hard pressed to take on of those LBer's.

For me, I'd say no. I guess we'll see what Veach does in a few short weeks.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.