Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 10:40 AM   #1837
I'll be back.

So...I am getting my parents a little gag gift next month. Going to print out some photoshops I'm creating and frame them.

1. My youngest sister and mother into a scene from Aliens as Ripley and Newt.

2. My dad and I as Indiana Jones and Short Round.

3. My dad/mother and my older sister as ?????

I'm coming up blank on the third one. The best idea I've had is dad as Dr. Grant and sis as Lex, covering her mouth in the T-Rex/Jeep scene from Jurassic Park, but the only high-resolution photo I can find, there's a lot of rain and stuff covering the faces.

I'm also thinking of doing one with dad as Gandalf and my baby niece as one of the hobbits, but again...not finding a lot of great photos.

Honestly would like to do one with my mother again, instead.

So I'm open to ideas. Either a completely different idea or a photo I haven't found. Needs to be at least 1500x2000 or so for decent print quality at 8x10.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.