View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 08:23 AM   #15
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
“Hi, SNR. It’s me. Have you ever thought of yourself as a Michigan man? Do you find yourself wondering why every man doesn’t just wear khakis for every occasion?

It’s me, Jim Harbaugh. And in addition to extolling the virtues of a light beige lifestyle, I also wanted to see if you’d have any interest in this Quarterback I have. Justin Herbert. I hear you need a franchise QB, and brother, let me tell you, Justin is that guy!

So what do you say? You send me 1 and 9, and your first next year, and I’ll send you Justin?

We got a deal?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, Jim.

We are currently fieldsing as many calls as we can and doing our complete best to keep up this ridiculous smokescreen for no reason because that's what you do when you have the #1 overall pick, apparently. You can bet your ass we'll be waiting a good 5 minutes into our pick while we're on the clock just to annoy the piss out of the other teams.

The QB you offered for such a ridiculously high price has a tiny dick and an acne problem. We wouldn't be at all surprised to later find out he's also diabetic.

Your offer is rejected with no counter-offer. Have a nice day!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.