View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 03:34 PM   #107
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
The Bucks have been on championship cruise control but they will get it together at some point. I have seen a couple of Bulls games and I like them and will root for them but I don't think they could beat either of those teams in a 7 game series.

But now that I think about it they could go to the ECF like how the Hawks did last year, by avoiding either team until the ECF.
The **** is wrong with the Hawks? They're almost as frustrating as my Wolves. FFS.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.