Thread: Poop Netflix slant
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:16 AM   #24
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Is that the one with the lions and Val Kilmer?

Because that’s a CLASSIC bad good movie.

And since you’re my hayseed Tyler Durden, it makes sense you would like it.
My wife read the book, and said the movie, though it claims to be a true story, has nothing on the book, which she said was amazingly hard to believe. She felt they toned down the movie to make it believable...also the Michael Douglas character did not exist and the real Patterson was a total bastard who basically abandoned his family in Chicago so he could go on all his adventures.

But I love that campy ass movie. It's a classic, I wouldn't call it bad though...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.