L Jackson
Wentz
Stafford
Tannehill
Brady
Roethlisberg
Kyler Murray
Josh Allen

Not sure all these guys are above him? Hes a fringe top 10 guy.
I'd remove Wentz from that list, but I'd put more names on it. Guys I'd take for sure right now over

Mahomes
Wilson
Rogers
Brees
L Jackson
Stafford
Tannehill
Brady
Roethlisberg
Kyler Murray
Josh Allen
Jared Goff
Derek Carr

I would consider taking these guys over him

Burrow
Herbert

I know it's not a perfect way to judge a QBs performance, but looking at QBR Watson has been a roller coaster and peaked his rookie season with an 83.6 during 6 starts that year and hasn't come close to that number again.

2017 - 83.6
2018 - 60.7
2019 - 71.2
2020 - 71.1

His rookie year if he had continued that pace and become a qualifier he would have been far above everyone as the highest rated QB that year. Since then he has been ranked

'18 - 15th
'19 - 7th
'20 - 15th

I'm not saying that he has been terrible, but God damn eventually you gotta place a little blame on the player.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.