View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:51 AM   #549
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
It looks like Kennedy is in midseason form. Any chance he isn’t on the opening day roster?
Of course he makes the roster. If things were to go south for Kennedy, they'd just re-tool him for the back of the bullpen where he'd likely see some success at full effort. I wouldn't worry too much about his performance yesterday - he gave up some runs off a home run in the 1st. Arizona. But the more important stats are that he walked 0 and struck-out 5. That's a good Arizona start for Kennedy.

In other news, Zimmer looked good again. He's getting me hopeful. His curve ball looked really good last night and he looked like a pitcher who knew what he was trying to do and was executing his plan flawlessly.

Random theory - they keep talking about Viloria as the backup to Gallagher...I assume because there's still a chance they sign a vet before opening day and Viloria gets assigned to AAA or AA. However, if he actually makes it to KC on the 25, I'm going to guess that it will either be closer to a platoon (couldn't find their minor league splits) or Viloria will slowly begin to start more games as the season moves along. He's better than Gallagher, offensively and has improved enough defensively that I don't think Gallagher is markedly better. I'm encouraged by Scoles write-up on him.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.