View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 03:42 AM   #17
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I would be willing to part with any one of my art work and the proceeds would go directly to charity It's really a good cause people should donate anyways out of the goodness of their heart. Most of my art work I'd sell for Idk maybe $500 but here on Chiefs Planet exclusively I'd accept about anything to help me go fishing or a new tattoo I've been wanting for so long but it's such a good cause thank you all for anything I'm not really asking a lot but $500 is reasonable that banana duckt taped to the wall went for thousands of dollars if not hundres of thousands. I'll sell you a bananna and duct tape too for that much.

the_WITCH_
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.