View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:23 PM   #925
MVP

Kraft issued an apology...which was obviously written by his lawyer team.

It stated how much he respects women and used his dead wife as a selling point.. What a scumbag..

Nothing says "respect" by dehumaizing people for cash, twice, and paying them to suck your dick while living in squalor. I know that's how I treat the people I respect..."That was a wonderful night of deep conversation...and what a great meal. You're an amazing woman!. Here's $100 bucks..now suck my cock."

Oh...and if Kraft is pleading "not guilty"..what the hell is he apologizing for?

Yeah..we know...getting caught. If he were being honest, it would read "I'm really remorseful that I got caught and exposed for what a morally corrupt human I am to the public eye. I spend a lot of money supporting causes I dont give a real shit about so you think I'm decent human....appearances are everything. I will be more careful in the future"

He simply could out spend the counties budget for prosecution...they didn't expect to snare two billionaires.

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-25-2019 at 11:31 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote