View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 10:22 PM   #920
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
So it is ok for Kraft to knowingly use sex slaves to get off because ther is a laundry list of other old white guys who do it?
I'm all for Kraft being kicked out of ownership, the team disgraced, and for people with any ties (regardless of role) in sex trafficking to be beheaded. I also don't like the prick so I'd be all for the aforementioned happening anyway.

That said, there's been exactly 0 arrests for sex trafficking. Now, could Bobby O'Kraft and his billionaire friends paid a small fortune to cover this all up? Perhaps. It does tend to be what happens when the wealthy get in themselves into trouble. Is it also a possibility that an old, pathetic, weasel of man simply got beat off by an old Asian broad that looks like she was a man at one point?

What if one old billionaire simply told his old billionaire friends that there was this small place in FL they've been going to for years without incident and they should give it a go?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote