Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:54 PM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Also I don't think anyone outside the Avengers knows he was Ronin, and I expect the Hawkeye show will deal with the fallout from that to some degree. There was a arc in the Hawkeye comic they could draw from, where Hawkeye had to stop a tape of himself killing people from getting out.
Okay, now THIS sounds like a cool concept.

If the show's main theme is Hawkeye running for his life, trying to avoid the families of people he murdered as Ronin during The Snap, while preparing Kate Bishop as the new Hawkeye, I'd be fully into the series.

But a guy that shoots bows and arrows without any super powers just sounds lame to me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.