Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:18 PM   #153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I really don't think the Hawkeye TV series had much to do with the choice to kill Black Widow. By killing off Black Widow they gave up arguably their most popular female character, and the multiple movies they could have potentially made centering around her.

I think they chose Black Widow because they felt it was the right choice for Endgame as a film, in and of itself.
I mean they are just using the Black Widow movie to introduce the Yelena Belova Black Widow to take over for Natasha.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.