Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 04:27 PM   #412
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Might be the biggest cosmetic surgery self own since Jennifer Grey. Moriarty had a very distinct and natural beauty. This new face is counter to the brand I think she was building in The Boys.
What's kind of sad is that she is portraying a character, Starlight, who in the source comics goes through a Vought-driven phase of sexploitation (similar to what Marvel did for real to Carol Danvers in the 80s, when they had her character brainwashed and then in a sexual relationship with her brainwasher while switching to much more risque costumes and eventually "leaving with the brainwasher."). We're past that point in the story and it has taken some different turns, too. But for her to do all this stuff when she's portraying a this character is just... sad.

I would guess that she tried for some parts and was told there were things about her physically that threw her out of the running (your boobs are too small; you're too "girl next door") and these changes are a result.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.