Old 02-29-2024, 08:43 PM   #1600
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

CMP-MD
@NJSportsDoc
·
Feb 24
What’s the 1st most predictive variable?

Elite Drafters
@Elite_Drafters
Draft capital.

Lol.

The Twitter analytics bros always bring the fun.

Yeah, here our numbers say Drake London and Skyy Moore are similar...but in the end, the scouts of the NFL determine the value...

Man, the way you actively shit on prospects like this is so weird.

If you had an iota of objectivity, you wouldn't do shit like this. This is 100% ego driven bs. Anybody else sees the clip showing his elite start/stop ability, and the point being made in the tweet, and sees it for what it is.

I actually watched Brett Kollman's video on Adonai, because I want a reason to be sold on every prospect. The more good players that are available, the better for us.

I've provided criticisms on Mitchell, but I've also talked about a lot of the good too. And I actually like him a little more after watching Kollman's video. He showed some all-22 stuff, and you see some of the nuance to his route running that you can't see on the broadcast tape.

That point that is being made about Worthy is legitimate and 100% true. The point you're trying to draft capital doesn't even make sense. Worthy will go in the 2nd at worst. The difference between WRs drafted outside of the top 10-15 and WRs drafted in the 2nd is minimal at best.

Last edited by staylor26; 02-29-2024 at 08:53 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.