View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 02:43 PM   #217
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Saw some interviews with him where he talked about the movie being a love letter to his home town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
You don't need to hear him say that to know it.

I've been teaching screenwriting in Chicago all summer, and was kind of nervous about heading back to LA. What if I'd fallen out of love with it?

Watched this movie in 70mm at the Music Box, and I couldn't be more excited to go home.

Lots and lots and lots of people have tried to make a movie about the movies. There is always a layer of artifice to it that you cannot escape. Not with this one. It's just everything there is to love about Hollywood. Not Los Angeles - Hollywood. LA is a city. Hollywood is a state of being...

I ****ing LOVE it.
A movie about movies that I believe is absolutely perfect is The Player. I've seen it at five times and can still watch it again. It's got the scenery, the story, the acting, the backstabbing, the intrigue, murder and love.

A film about the City of LA, without a doubt it's Chinatown. It's style, music, acting, the story, everything about that town rolled into one. Since the 70's I've probably watched it 40 times. Have it recorded right now along with The Player.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli