View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 05:44 PM   #213
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Amazing how people are seeing the last 20 minutes-it's like the fork in the road
I think there were two parts to the last twenty minutes:

1/ the alternate historical ending, which you had to expect given the build-up and the fact that you were at a Tarantino movie
2/ the sheer violence of it all, which actually seemed tame given the gruesome nature of the actual murders (and also something to be expected in a Tarantino movie)

I found it remarkably satisfying. It was exactly what I wanted to see at the end of it. Some want more cowbell, and others want more flamethrower.

I liked the movie for what it was, and I look forward to seeing it again in two years once it's more hazy in my mind.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.