View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 02:12 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I have a 14 year old nephew that is a super nerd. Think Clay at 14 except my nephew isn't a fat kid with a Boba Fett obsession. He puts together all kinds of videos with AI and animation and he makes it look easy. If I gave him a $1,000 to change the tire on my truck, he couldn't do that, but you ask him to make a video showing Scarlett Johansson giving birth to a giant squid and he can whip that shit up in an hour.

Lol, if he can whip up a Scarlett Johansson vid, I'll change all the tires for him.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote