Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 04:19 PM   #102
Cheat Death

Not sure if anyone's experienced something similar but I'm having issues with sound dropping in and out on an LG tv using an arc port to a Sonos soundbar. Does it with both cable and apps. Worked great for 4 months or so and just started happening. I'll try swapping out the cable but I'm not optimistic.

Seems to be known issue with LG from what I gather online. Sound test and internal speakers work fine on the tv and since its not connecting to a LG sound setup there doesn't seem much they're willing to do.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.