Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 01:36 PM   #101
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I really like Vizio, I would have bought another one but the talk about TCL in here made me give those a shot. Vizio is actually the only brand of tv I have bought since around 2008
I looked at Vizio and their prices have held pretty steady as others have dropped. Their specs haven't improved enough to be worth the price. In fact, some of the discount manufacturers like TCL and HiSense are making sets better than Vizio and they include Roku. The Vizio smart software is pretty poor (in fact the software on my TV was so poor it wasn't even useable, I had to have an external device).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote