Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:16 AM   #92
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Yea, i guess my eyes have been tricked? Ive been using it for years and can no longer really see the effect. But others that come over like family can see it right away.

I enabled it on my new LG TV and cant really see much of a difference yet??
It's very much a thing that isn't visible to everybody. Some people notice motion blur and some don't.

First thing I do personally when I buy a new TV I go in and turn stuff on or off based on RTings recommendations. And it's not just motion blur and stuff like that.

Every manufacturer has bells and whistles that they use as marketing differentiators. Many of them are worthless at best and really nasty on the eyes at worst. For example, pretty much every TV in the store is set on the absolute brightest and sharpest setting it has because they want you to see them.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.