Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #3024
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Anybody have (or shoot) the .300 blackout? What’s your take?
My brother has one. Has a suppressor, red dot, shoots mostly sub-sonic ammo.

It's fun. As a HD it's more than adequate, IMO. Maybe has its uses as a close-in brush gun (relatively thin-skinned game) or even a varmint rifle, if you don't mind the expense of the ammo.

He says it's finicky about ammo though. He spent some time buying different brands and weights (he doesn't reload) to find ammo that would cycle reliably.

I forget the exact brand/model now, but he's always bought higher end guns, so it's not some cheap POS. If I remember later, I'll ask him what he's got.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.