Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:12 PM   #3018
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I prefer Vaultek on them, I have had good success with them.

Disclaimer on the bio safes: they do not always read the finger print. It is worse on cheaper options, better success rates with higher end. With my VaulTek it’s pretty close to 100%, there have been times it hasn’t opened. So have a well memorized pin backup.
Hornady has a line of safes that incorporates RFID technology. They come with a card, key fob and bracelet. I use the bracelet, wear it on my right wrist so all I have to do is hold it over the pad and the lid releases and pops open (mine also has a button code method). Extremely simple method for opening up a safe in the middle of the night. Pulling up their website to get the link it looks my particular model has been discontinued. Mine has a foam padded “shelf” attached to the lid presenting the gun to my already hovering in place hand. It looks like the Night Guard is the new incarnation of the night stand safe. They are certainly pricey but, unlike the bio safes, reliable.

https://www.hornadysecurity.com/index.php?id=4841
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.