View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:44 PM   #127
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Thats what I said about cows in middle State Route 225 in Nevada. We had been running over cow shit all over the road then we come around a corner through a cut between mountains and there they are cowboys on horses herding cattle down the highway. About ten miles at a crawl till finally they cut off into a meadow in the Tuscarora Valley.

I ran into this situation on a bike trail outside of Springfield, MO. Wasn't sure how to proceed since I know cows can be twitchy at times. Ended up waiting around for quite a while until the damn thing moved far enough off the trail where I felt safe blowing by it.

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.