View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 04:33 PM   #469
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Haven't watched them yet, but I literally recorded that two part Bionic Man just the other day off Cozi TV... gonna save them for the perfect rainy day

But as for a real bigfoot, I'll never ever laugh at anyones paranormal story as I've seen too many things that leave open too many other possibilities

Watched too many experienced outdoorsmen and hunters come too close to crying during interviews, giving off too many little tells that some average guy isn't capable of pulling off like some expert actor... where you can smell the fear as they recount the story

Grew up in these woods all my life hunting everything there is here, but that night changed my life

There is just no writing off some peoples testimony
I clearly remember my favorite tv night of the week as a kid watching The Six Million dollar man and Hawaii Five O back to back. Tv back in the day kicks the shit out of anything that’s on tv today...and it’s not even remotely close.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote