View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:14 PM   #467
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Pretty sure it was established a long time ago that Bigfoot is a bionic alien.
Haven't watched them yet, but I literally recorded that two part Bionic Man just the other day off Cozi TV... gonna save them for the perfect rainy day

But as for a real bigfoot, I'll never ever laugh at anyones paranormal story as I've seen too many things that leave open too many other possibilities

Watched too many experienced outdoorsmen and hunters come too close to crying during interviews, giving off too many little tells that some average guy isn't capable of pulling off like some expert actor... where you can smell the fear as they recount the story

Grew up in these woods all my life hunting everything there is here, but that night changed my life

There is just no writing off some peoples testimony
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote