Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 12:49 PM   #27

I think football is going to have the hardest time, just because the teams are so big and the game is played at such close range. At least with baseball pretty much everyone is 6 feet apart except the pitcher and catcher, and if someone is at 1st base.

Football you've guys huddling up, and then going into in the trenches against each other 70-80 times a game.

If this thing isn't going downhill by the end of the June I think they're going to have a hard time. The way things are progressing I'm kind of skeptical. And that doesn't even get into what happens if it comes back in the fall.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote